House for Sale
Stunning Panoramic Ocean Views with Potential to Sub-Divide
Property ID 1939759Located at the end of a tranquil winding country road, this 3.5 acre property on 2 separate lots has the potential to sub-divide (STCA) enabling a lucky buyer to create a couple of peaceful and private dwellings with breathtaking panoramic views encompassing Stradbroke Island, Surfers Paradise, Currumbin Alley and as far south as Cook Island and Kingscliff.
Access to the property is via a concrete sealed driveway, fenced paddocks, groves of native and fruit trees, stable complex & holding yard, levelled horse arena, dam and fenced vegetable gardens - perfect for the horse lover or options for potential second home-sites.
The existing home is in original condition and features spacious multiple living and entertaining areas, generously sized 2 way kitchen with slate flooring, 3 comfortable bedrooms, main bathroom & laundry, as well as 2 external storage or home office rooms. A self contained master bedroom with kitchenette completes the package.
- 3.5 acres of terraced fertile land
- Expansive open plan family living & entertainment areas
- Master retreat with kitchenette, ensuite & private balcony
- North facing sunroom with decorative paving, fully enclosed & screened
- Kitchen with 5 burner gas stove, island work bench, slate flooring
- Double lockup garage with extra car parking space
- Nature paths through the property provide easy access between terraces
- Stable shed, 6x7m with concrete floor, internal horse stall, tie up rail, piped water and post & rail surrounding holding yard
- 20 x 40m horse arena
- 4 fenced paddocks with access for float storage at the bottom
- Dam with concrete liner & spillways
- Decorative stone & concrete stormwater run off rills - your own private cascades on rainy days
- Fully enclosed vegetable garden area 16x10m - would also make a suitable area for keeping chooks
- 5 large rainwater storage tanks
- Mature fruit & nut trees, including citrus, guavas, pecans, Macadamias, Brazilian cherry, Mango, Jackfruit
- Nature lovers paradise with abundant local wildlife including echidnas, wallabies, rosellas, lorikeets, scarlet honey eaters & more
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.