House for Sale
$200k Price Reduction - Come and Experience This Magical View!
Property ID 1995406House + Cottage + Studio - Rainforest Retreat with Spectacular Mountain Views
Set amongst 7 acres of private landscaped gardens with meandering walking trails, lies this spectacular estate with views to the iconic Cougals and dramatic escarpments of Tallebudgera Mountain.
The main residence, steeped in local history, has been renovated with a contemporary country style and oozes a cool and relaxed ambience. Featuring airy, light filled rooms, huge picture windows to take in the views, neutral tones, and polished timber flooring flowing from one room to the next.
Internally, the home includes a spacious open plan kitchen, adjoining dining and living with pot belly stove, 3 comfortable bedrooms with French doors leading out to wide verandahs; the master with stunning ensuite, spacious main bathroom, and a huge sunken living room with study nook and feature vintage open fireplace.
Expansive timber decks wrap around the rear and side of the home, from which the breathtaking views of the Cougals can be fully appreciated - a perfect place to entertain.
The second dwelling is an original character laden 3 bedroom caretakers cottage, and is located at the top of the property. Over 100 years old, it's full of charming vintage details such as rustic hardwood floorboards, full kitchen, lounge, living/dining, study nook, bathroom, and front and rear verandahs. Currently tenanted, you could keep the tenants on for immediate return on your investment.
Located privately from these 2 residences is a 1 bedroom studio, known as the "Mouse's House"- a great project, this would make a perfect artists studio, gallery or just a private space to retreat to for some quiet time.
- 3.02 Ha - that's over 7.5 acres of stunning landscaped gardens with a lily filled dam, seasonal waterfalls, extensive walking trails and majestic bamboo forests
- Open plan chefs kitchen with timber bench tops
- Pot bellied stove in the living area adjoining the kitchen
- Charming vintage open fireplace in the sunken lounge room
- Freshly renovated and painted throughout
- Plenty of car parking space
- Fully separate self contained 3 bed cottage with cosy pot bellied stove, covered carport
- Artists studio, with power
- Water storage tanks attached to the home, studio and cottage