House for Sale
Tranquil Eco-Luxe Retreat
Property ID 1998734Located in a peaceful and private position within the award winning Currumbin Valley Ecovillage, with no through traffic and stunning scenic views over lily clad dams to the verdant tree lined hills, this character rich split level home offers modern sustainable living in a tranquil environment.
Built on ecologically sound principles, the home fuses stylish architectural design with a tasteful blend of recycled materials, the whole highlighted by light filled airy interior spaces, custom lead-light features and extensive window panelling to showcase the beautiful views.
Inside features include polished timber flooring, high ceilings, 2 large bedrooms, the master with ensuite; sleek & spacious kitchen with walk in pantry, good sized home office, loft, compact laundry, generous living and dining with bi-folds opening out onto a wide timber deck.
Externally, the home is framed by beautiful landscaped low maintenance gardens, with meandering pathways winding throughout the different zones.
- 933m2 - with the expansive views feels like so much more
- Views over serene lily filled dams to surrounding tree lined hills
- Kitchen has servery windows through to the deck - perfect for entertaining
- Mature fruit trees - mandarin, orange lime, ruby grapefruit, black sapote, bananas
- Ceramic cascading water feature with decorative frog pond
- Overhead fans
- Energy efficient home with breezeways, thermal mass, solar power, Summer shade & Winter sun filtering louvres
- 2 bathrooms plus separate toilet
- Specially commissioned lead-light windows
- Huge picture windows to frame the view
- Single carport with extra parking space in front
- Raised veggie gardens beds, sting-less native bee hive
- Garden storage shed
- 40,000 rain water storage
- Wildlife reserve, nature lovers paradise - no dogs or cats
- Community benefits include swimming pool, community hall, library, gym, caf, monthly markets, recycling center, Ground food co-op & much more
- Only 10 minutes to Currumbin Beach
- Minutes drive to cafes, sporting grounds, shopping centers, schools