House for Sale
Amazing Renovation Opportunity - With Privacy and Great Location
Property ID 2007639Located in picturesque Currumbin Valley and situated well off the road, this North East facing, 2 level home enjoys privacy and natural bushland views on massive 10 acre parcel of land.
Internally, the home is in original condition and has great opportunity to add your personal touch. Upstairs includes a recently renovated kitchen, combined dining/living area, 3 bedrooms, main bathroom and large outdoor entertaining area and wrap around verandahs overlooking the grounds. Downstairs you'll find master bedroom with walk in wardrobe, 2nd freshly tiled bathroom, study and double lock up garage (currently being utilised as second living area).
Externally, the property features a massive, fully insulated concrete structure (currently used as storage facility) with plumbing and electricity connected. This could be easily converted into dual living arrangement or home business opportunity.
The majority of the land is natural bush with several flat terraced areas offering loads of potential for vege gardens, fruit trees, animals. The long winding driveway is fully concreted, with ample parking area by the house/shed area.
- 2 Storey core-filled bessa-block rendered home
- 8 x 15m x 5m high concrete tilt slab shed, power, water & easy access to plumbing
- Approx 10 acres of natural bush property
- Double lock up garage
- 8 x 7m open colourbond shed/carport
- Concrete driveway
- 2.5kw solar power
- Mature fruit trees - mango, mandarin, paw paw, orange, lemonade, coffee bean, lime
- Tranquil location with abundant wildlife
- Only 10 minutes to Currumbin Beach, local schools, shops, cafes and sporting grounds