House for Sale
Charming Rural Retreat - Dramatic Escarpment Views
Property ID 2014895Located in the heart of lush Currumbin Valley, with elevated views across sweeping green lawns to the pristine natural bush and soaring escarpments beyond, is this absolutely gorgeous hinterland property.
Loaded with style and character, the residence will capture your imagination with its warm wood features and vintage detail; with beautiful polished timber floors creating a seamless flow throughout the interior, and a huge covered verandah with views to the escarpment providing an expansive outdoor living area and perfect entertainment zone.
The interior includes a charming entryway foyer/mud room, spacious open plan kitchen with feature lighting expansive living & dining with pitched ceilings, 3 comfortable bedrooms, main bathroom and powder room.
A separate open plan two room studio with air conditioning is located nearby; converted from the original garage and with sound reducing insulation added to one of the rooms, it provides an excellent space for the musician in the family to practice; or home based business & office, or potential granny flat/guest accommodation.
External features include extensive park like lawns studded with trees, 3 fenced paddocks with water outlet located nearby, good sized storage shed, garden sheds, and sunny picnic patio area with fire pit. The grounds extend further to include a lovely seasonal creek and pristine rainforest hugging the base of the escarpment.
- 7.6 acres - a mix of open cleared land and pristine rainforest
- Open plan gourmet kitchen with island prep bench and wide gas oven
- Combustion wood heater for those cooler Winter evenings
- Stunning views from bedrooms & living areas
- Large covered verandah to the rear of the home
- Separate approx 77m2 studio, comprising 2 open plan rooms with air conditioning
- Overhead fans throughout
- 2 toilets
- Approx 49,000 litres rainwater storage tanks
- 3 fenced paddocks, with animal shelter in one
- Storage shed - could be converted to stable
- Garden sheds
- Raised veggie garden beds
- Mature fruit trees, mangoes, bananas, citrus, custard apple, pawpaw & more
- Seasonal creek, and 2 lily filled dams
- Abundant native wildlife and birdlife
- Double garage with workbench
- Parking space for cars, truck, boat etc
- Close to the renowned Currumbin Rockpool & picnic grounds
- Minutes drive to the local school & cafe
- Only 12 minutes drive to shops, restaurants, sporting grounds, services clubs
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.