Entry Level Currumbin Valley - Beautiful Bush Views
Property ID 2015346Located in a quiet leafy suburb only 7 minutes from Currumbin Beach, overlooking the Eucalypt forest canopy, this well planned architectural designed split level home is well positioned to make the most of the peaceful valley lifestyle and still only a short drive from all the Gold Coast has to offer.
With an interior full of contemporary charm, neutral tones and incorporating passive energy design, it includes 2 generous bedrooms, the master with ensuite; stylish kitchen with island bench, open plan living and dining with adjoining balcony, 2 study nooks, main bathroom and a second wide balcony overlooking the tranquil bush, full of wildlife.
- 7,794 m2 block - Eucalypt forest with koalas & birds
- Under house parking for 1 car, extra parking space in front
- Quality finishes throughout - Immaculate presentation
- Views from all rooms
- 2 bedrooms with options to add on
- New main bathroom
- 2 balconies overlooking the bush make a perfect space for alfresco meals
- Rytek roof - superior insulation properties
- Breeze ways for energy efficient cooling
- Nature lovers paradise, many bird species & native wildlife
- Town water plus 2 water storage tanks
- Bio cycle waste water treatment system
- Investment potential
- A short drive to cafes, restaurants, shopping centres, services and sporting clubs, surf beaches, organic farmers markets & more.