House for Sale
Tomewin Mountain Retreat a Premier Property in a Prime Position
Property ID 2017768Privately located within the highly sought after Tomewin Mountain Road precinct, with breathtaking big sky views of lush Currumbin Valley and the soaring escarpments of the surrounding mountains, this is a truly exceptional acreage estate.
Comprising of two separate dwellings - a main low rise luxury 4 bedroom residence, and second contemporary 2 bedroom council approved studio - this estate offers both the lifestyle, and potential return on your investment. In addition to this, acres of level cleared fertile land just waiting for horse lovers or agricultural farmers alike - it's a property that many can only dream of.
Situated to make the most of the spectacular views, the main residence interior features include an expansive gourmet entertainers kitchen with European appliances, modern tiled splash back and LED feature lighting, 4 generous plush bedrooms, the master with glamorous ensuite featuring a deeply curved luxe tub; main bathroom, multiple spacious interconnected living and dining areas, highlighted by the beautiful contemporary slate flooring extending throughout the living areas and onto the wide covered wrap around verandah, creating a seamless transition from indoors to the outside entertainment areas.
External features include a sparkling in ground resort style pool framed by tropical planting - perfect for relaxing on a warm Summers day; as well as an adjacent Balinese style pavilion and second paved outdoor dining and entertainment zone with feature lighting, both with stunning views ensuring plenty of space to cater for your guests in style.
Backing onto the rainforest is the separate 2 bedroom studio with covered double carport, kitchenette, ensuite, open plan living and dining; it has council approval as BNB guest accommodation to generate an income return, or use for your own extra guests.
Accessed via a separate bitumen driveway is a 5 bay garage/colorbond shed adjacent to a massive flat grassed paddock area and natural rainforest pockets. Perfect to use as storage or stables.
- 4.06 Ha, a mix of undulating and flat terraced open land and paddocks
- Council approved modern 2 bedroom studio with aircon, kitchenette, ensuite, solar
- Quality finishes & furnishings throughout
- Parents retreat with luxe ensuite, recessed shower, curved Free-standing tub
- Gourmet kitchen with European appliances, breakfast bar, skylights and underbench LED feature lighting
- Stylish in wall combustion woodheater for cooler Winter evenings
- Stunning resort style pool area, paved sundeck, tropical gardens
- Balinese inspired entertainment pavilion adjacent to the pool area and a second paved alfresco dining area
- Newly resurfaced tennis court with clubhouse
- Solar power to both homes (12 kw)
- Property backs onto rainforest and enjoys amazing panoramic views
- Huge 5 bay shed with 2 lock up, 3 open which could be converted to stables
- Sealed driveways with security gated entrance
- Water storage 4 x 45,000 litres
- ADSL internet via Satellite
- Solar hot water to the main residence
- Suitable for Organic Farm or B&B (stca)
To view this Mountain retreat please contact us for a private inspection.