House for Sale
Iconic "Homesdale Cottage" Farm for Sale - Only 10 Minutes from Burleigh Heads!
Property ID 2007953For only the second time in 130 years, this stunning lifestyle farm full of history is ready for it's new owners. Featuring 20 acres of stunning fertile land, running creek and dams, this property is set amongst exclusive homes in the Tallebudgera Valley and is arguably the closet farm acreage to the Gold Coast beaches, being only 10 minutes to Burleigh Heads.
Originally settled in 1888, this iconic property was home to the Chippendale Family who built the Ingleside State School, built the first house in Currumbin as well as the first house in Tugun and founded the Currumbin Surf Life Saving Club. Over the years the property has been used to farm bananas, corn, dairying, pigs and most recently, beef cattle.
Currently zoned rural, and offering enormous potential, it is now used as a picturesque hobby farm, however sadly ill-health forces the current owners to move on. The property includes sweeping green pastures, an original 3 bedroom cottage with separate studio and covered alfresco meals area, 2 car carport, as well as a large shed with inbuilt office, bedroom and kitchenette. Other improvements include large outdoor shelter- ideal for boat/caravan storage or entertaining, truck & machinery parking areas, and multiple sites for additional dwellings, if so desired.
- 20 acres of mostly cleared fertile usable land
- Options for a horse arena and stable complex
- Permanent flowing creek running length of property
- Multiple truck, caravan, horse float & machinery covered parking areas
- Large shed with office and living space - perfect for a home based business
- New sandstone terraced retaining walls & gardens
- Fenced paddocks and original cattle yards and historic piggery
- Rainforest pockets and gullies, secret gardens
- Spring-fed dam - providing permanent water for animals and gardens
- Four wheel drive access tracks throughout the property
- Approx 90,000 litres water storage
- Abundant local native wildlife - wallabies, echidnas, koalas, birds
- Minutes drive to 6 major shopping centres, exclusive schools, beach, M1 and airport
The property will be available for a private tour, to book your appointment call 0413 865 323.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.