House for Sale
Stunning Park-Like Acreage Property Tallebudgera Creek Frontage
Property ID 2020955Situated in a tranquil private position amongst lush sweeping park-like grounds that extend on down to Tallebudgera Creek; this exceptional property is truly at one with its spectacular surrounds.
The residence, a stylish renovated single level home is set well back from the road; accessed via a gently winding gravel drive, and with an expansive covered parking area to the front; the interior has a relaxed colonial ambiance, enhanced by the wide plantation shutters, bamboo flooring, and calm neutral tones used throughout.
Interior features include a privately located guest bedroom with ensuite, spacious brand new entertainer's kitchen with wide benches & servery windows through to the outside, generous open plan living and dining, parents retreat with new ensuite & walk in wardrobe featuring quality clothes storage system; main bathroom and laundry.
External features include a wide shady verandah to the rear of the home, sparkling formal in ground pool with paved surround, huge covered outdoor dining and entertainment pavilion adjacent to the pool & overlooking the grounds, complimentary landscaped tropical gardens, large work-shed, outdoor barbecue area & raised herb & vegetable gardens.
The property itself has been transformed with extensive landscaping and levelling works carried out; the flat acreage area to the rear of the home hosts a scenic 3 hole golf course; as well as over 60 fruit trees; framed by the tranquil bush backdrop, the lush green lawns extend to overlook the creek, with a graded track down to the waters edge for ease of access, providing a perfect place for bush picnic enjoying the beautiful creek views, or even a spot of fishing.
- 1.57 HA , that's nearly 4 acres of mostly flat, flood free fertile land
- Tranquil Tallebudgera Creek frontage
- Renovated residence - all the hard work done, it's ready to move into
- Formal pool area with shade sail & contemporary glass panelled fencing
- Wood burning stove for cooler winter evenings
- Master bedroom with new ensuite & walk in wardrobe
- Guest suite with new ensuite & clothes storage
- Brand new kitchen with wide central work-space, breakfast bar & servery windows to the pool area
- New colour bond roof
- Large lock up work shed with car/boat/van port attached
- All new plumbing and re-wiring
- Over 100 trees planted , including 60 fruit trees, variety list available
- 3 hole golf course
- Gravity fed watering system to the fruit orchard
- Security gate for added privacy
- Gravel drive with circular turn around
- 2 x 25,000L water storage tanks, plus creek pumping access
- Nature lovers paradise - wallabies, koalas, native birds
- Minutes drive to local schools, cafes, sporting grounds, shops
- School bus pick up nearby
- Only 10 minutes drive to Burleigh Beach